.

Friday

Hear my Prayer

Join Our Group to receive Such Cool Images in your Email. Enjoy and forward to your friends. Enter your Email id Here: Join my FriendShip Club

JOin




JOin




My GOD I beg you take my hand

and guide me on life's road.

Implant within my deepest heart
the faith to bear the load.


JOin



My GOD look down and smile on me

so that when skies are gray

I too can smile until my cares

have faded fast away.





JOin



My dearest GOD I ask you not

for hoards of shining gold,

but only for the strength to work

and righteousness uphold.





JOin



Cause me to trust my fellow man

and practice brotherhood.

For in this way I'll shun the bad.

And somehow find the good.





JOin



My GOD if you should take away

what I may prize the most

I still will look to you for hope,

you are my trusted host.



JOin


My GOD hear this my humble prayer,

please keep me free from sin,

so when I stand outside your door

you'll ask me to come in.




JOin


Join Our Group to receive Such Cool Images in your Email. Enjoy and forward to your friends. Enter your Email id Here: Join my FriendShip Club

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates 2008

Back to TOP